The Home Shows are held in the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, Merivale Street, South Bank. A modern, fully air-conditioned venue, you can also enjoy several lunch cafes and coffee bars.
BRISBANE METRO CONSTRUCTION SERVICE UPDATE:
We recommend using public transport to avoid traffic and parking hassles. Getting to the BCEC by train, bus or ferry is easy! Here are some tips:
Coming by train?
Catching a train is by far the quickest, most convenient way of getting to the Home Show. There are two train stations within a few minutes’ walk of the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre:
• South Brisbane Railway Station is adjacent to the Convention Centre on Grey Street.
• South Bank Railway Station
For all train, bus and ferry timetables to South Bank view translink.com.au
Coming by bus?
The Exhibition Centre is regularly serviced by two bus stations:
• The Cultural Centre Station on Melbourne Street is nearest the Exhibition Centre
• South Bank Busway Station, corner of Colchester and Tribune Streets, South Bank
Coming by ferry?
The river is a popular, speedy way to get to the Home Show. CityCats operate daily from 5.30am to 10.30pm. The South Bank Terminal 1 and 2 are a short walk to the Exhibition Centre.
Need to drive?
The Exhibition Centre provides LIMITED undercover parking for visitors, with direct lift access to the Home Show. Find out more and see a live update of car park availability here.
When this Car Park fills, there are six other Car Parks surrounding the venue. You can pre-book parking in South Bank on the Visit Brisbane website. There are car parking indicator boards located at South Bank precinct entrance points which indicate parking spot availability in area car parks including BCEC. View Transport/Car Parks Map here.
Cheapest weekend parking:
• Wilson Parking – Parking at Brisbane Quarter Car Park (9 minute walk) via their website. Click here to view Wilson discount promo code offer for our February 2021 Show! Click here for a full list of FAQs.
• Secure Parking – SW1 Car Park (Enter Cordelia or Merivale Streets) – directly opposite the Convention Centre. Receive special discount rates when you pre-book your parking for The Home Show. Find out rates and more info here.
• Myer Centre Car Park – Parking here on weekends is a flat rate off $11, but avoid parking here on weekdays as it can cost up to $65! It’s a 1km walk across Victoria Bridge to the Exhibition Centre.