Top 5 Outdoor Trends for Summer 2017/2018
Summer Yards are made in Spring!
Summer 2017/18 is seeing a strong style blend of Hamptons and Scandic inspired design, with elegant timeless lines, low maintenance green space and seamless blurring of the lines between outside and in.
Here are some of the hottest swimming pool and outdoor trends for the upcoming warm summer nights:
- Infinity Edges – There is nothing like an infinity edge to create the permanent holiday feel in your yard. Filly tiling and mood lighting of the reflection pond are stealing the spotlight too.
- Tiled Lounge Benches – Oversized lounging benches are always popular. Tiling the pool bench in matching waterline tiles offers an immediate sense of opulence and impact.
- Swimming Pool Spas – Creating the resort feel at home. A spill way spa offers independent heating, allowing you to relax and get wet all year round.
- Fire Pits – The perfect backdrop for cooler summer nights. Custom fire pits with feature stone are the ideal gathering place for late night conversations.
- Artificial Turf – Spend your Saturdays enjoying your outdoor space, not mowing it. A fantastic way to reduce hard surfaces and maintenance while increasing green space to your yard for visual calming. Can be taken right up to pool coping for a true Hamptons feel.