Spa Pool Buyers Guide
If you are in the market for a spa pool, there are a number of things to consider when choosing the best spa for you.
1. RUNNING COSTS – Don’t get caught paying excessive power bills to run your spa, particularly in the cooler months when you keep it warm. Insulation is a key factor differentiating hot tubs of various quality levels.
Better insulation reduces the amount of work your spa has to do to heat the water and keep it hot.
FiberCor® is a proprietary type of full cavity insulation used only by Watkins Wellness™ in Hot Spring Spas.
With many 10Amp options available, running costs are no concern with a Hot Spring Spa.
2. WATER CARE – A great spa pool experience starts with water that looks, smells & feels great. Maintaining clean, clear water in your spa pool all year round should not be a chore. Hot Spring offer Traditional Chlorine, a Freshwater™ Ozone System as well as a FreshWater™ Salt Water System. Good water care not only extends the life of your water, but also protects the spas components.
Spend less time maintaining your spa and more time enjoying it.
3. FILTRATION – When considering a spa pool, look closely at a spa’s filtration system, keeping in mind they can vary in shapes and sizes and how quiet they run. Frequent filtration cycles are key to keep water moving through the system, clean and contaminate-free.
Hot Spring offers both the traditional Polyester or “Paper” Filter Cartridge as well as the TRI-X Ceramic Fiber Filter Cartridge – selected models.
Hot Spring® Spas has optimized ceramic fiber technology to develop a pleated cartridge filter that’s just as easy to clean and maintain as its polyester counterpart. The new TRI-X® filter lasts two to four years longer and offers twice the cleaning area of other cartridges the same size. It’s compatible with all Highlife Collection spa models—even those that do not come standard with TRI-X filters.
4. THERAPY & MASSAGE – A spa provides a powerful combination of massage and hot water. Hot Spring design their spas for the very best massage experience. Their innovative, patented jets are designed for specific muscle groups, and deliver powerful streams of water that you can customize to your desired pressure. Plus, their SmartJet® system reduces energy costs by using only as much power as you really need.
The Moto-Massage® DX jet has revolutionized hydrotherapy. This unique moving jet delivers two powerful streams of warm water that sweep up and down the length of your back. This one-of-a-kind back massage is only available from Hot Spring, and is included on select models.
5. CUSTOMER SERVICE – Buy from a company you can trust that not only nurture you through the sales process, but will help with every step required to get your spa pool in place and ready to soak.
Our expert team will conduct site inspections and give you all the information so there are no surprises along the way.
Customers after sales experience with Brisbane Spa Super Centre is second to none. Our friendly experts are always ready to answer any questions you may have or help with spa maintenance questions or products you may need to make sure you are enjoying and getting as much use out of your spa pool as possible. Buying a spa pool is a lifestyle decision that can provide relaxation, mental and physical wellness and connection in your home.
With unparalleled massage, worry-free water care, and industry-leading energy efficiency, you’ll emerge feeling better mentally, physically and emotionally knowing you have a trusted brand and ongoing support if required from Brisbane Spa Super Centre & Hot Spring with over 1.5 Million Spas sold Worldwide & over 40 years in the spa industry.
Download the complete Spa Pool Buyer’s Guide here: https://spasupercentre.com.au/download-buying-guide/